Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Follow Up

I got to spend the day with an awesome friend who was able to give me her honest opinion when I asked her if she had read my blog about the concert and if it made any sense to her. She very kindly shared with me some of the confusion she had in reading it which explains to me why some may have misinterpreted what I was trying to convey. So in a nut shell (a big one), here goes.

The concert was absolutely awesome, God is great and it was such an honor and a blessing to be able to share the music and be ministered to. I can't wait to do it all again. Coming off of a night like that can sometimes leave one emotionally and physically tired and there is a bit of a down that follows.

God's greatness and mercy is so many times too much for me to even comprehend and I am so completely humbled by the fact that He loves us so. It is humbling to know that He uses people like us to do his work.

So, instead of taking the last post down, I choose to hopefully clarify that I am in an awesome place of praise, amazed by Him, grateful for His mercy and humbled by His love.

God is so good and He walks with us through the ups and downs of this crazy roller coaster life.

God's peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment