Thursday, July 28, 2011

And today I laugh! Hahahahah!!!

I have heard this before, but today it made me laugh again. My husband shared with me how one of his co-workers complimented me on my unique fashion style. First of all, we must ask the question, what does unique mean? If by unique we mean "she doesn't match and must be color blind" I concur and totally agree and I take that as a full compliment. Although there have been times where my children have warned me not to go out looking the way I do and looking at one picture from a few years ago, I would have to agree, but never-mind that.

What I found even more sweet was my husband's response....."It's called Savers" and by this one should translate it as "We are too broke for my wife to go out and buy clothes from the 1st hand store that actually match, hence the eclectic look is created out of pure necessity."

But seriously doesn't everybody wear cut offs jeans under their Sunday dress:)

I'm thinking of becoming a Thrift store model ......any one got any hookups out there..... or maybe I should stick with Music Ministry:)



2 comments:

  1. Ok...How did I NOT know you had a blog??? Tell me how this passed me by?

    B.) I love your style. I remember the first time I saw you come out of your home in Maywood, and I thought, "She's going to be my friend." I didn't even know that I was goign to move there, but I knew there was something Kindred. And...then I moved there, and then I told you we were going to be friends...And whammy.

    3.) Savers is Great. I wish we had them here. I miss the Savers in MN.

    4.) You posted Heidi's blog. What' fantastic is that as I was reading your post I was thinking about what the Heidster has been doing with clothing. I'm impressed with how great she always looks. I love her, and respect her and think she is ADORABLE all the time.

    and Finally. Man. I. Miss. You. I was having a hard time last night nd just thought...man, I wish I could sit down and have coffee with Mia. Because you speak truth and love.

    Perhaps I will give youa little call this evening and have that chat if I can find you!

    if not..know that you are loved. : )

    (this is Rachel...it won't let me use an account to sign in so I'm going anonymous!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reasons why I love you
    1. you didn't number your first thought
    2. you started with the number B
    3. You wear shoes I only dream of wearing
    c. Because you are awesome :)
    4. Because, I just do and Christ is amazing in you!

    I love you girl

    ReplyDelete