Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dare 2 Share


I have so much to write about, I just don't know where to begin, so until I get it all straight, I'm just going to say. . . .I can't wait to go to the Dare 2 Share Conference in Denver. I have been given the great opportunity and entrusted with four (one is my own daughter) amazing kids from our church.

I pray that the Lord sees us safely to and fro. I pray that the kids (and myslef) are motivated, encouraged and suppoerted to be unashamed in sharing their faith. I pray that the Spirit of God moves us all in ways that are evident to the world so that others are impacted by our faith in Christ and begin to see the truth of the Gospel of Salvation.

I pray that we all fall crazy in love with the Lover of our souls, Jesus Christ.

Dare 2 Share, Dare 2 Pray

Pray for us.

http://www.dare2share.org/thecause/

No comments:

Post a Comment