Tuesday, December 16, 2014

What Do You Want....What Do You Need?

I heard this the other day. "When you're happy, you listen to the music. When you're sad, you understand the lyrics."

Whether you are happy or sad, I want you to hear and understand the lyrics.

I am in the beginning phases of writing for my new album.

What do you need to hear, what do you need to know, what do you need to learn?

I have some things that I want to say, but I am also interested in what you need to know.

Feel free to comment! Also if you can let me know your age range (you don't have to be specific) and gender, that would actually be helpful. Thanks!!

#FaceToFace





1 comment:

  1. One thing I so enjoy about your music is you sing so clearly and articulate your lyrics so I understand them on the first listen. Clear articulation is so rare in singing these days. Regarding content, anything from your heart is awesome. Your songs about sometimes have to CHOOSE to praise God and the song you wrote about (to?) you friend who repeatedly tried to commit suicide really reached into me. You are awesome and thanks for singing for the Lord. Oh, I am a 56 year old Christian male, married a couple of times, two adult boys (one passed away a little over a year ago), no addiction issues but have a propensity for screwing up life.
    Thanks,
    Mike (mikeylee@cox.net)

    ReplyDelete