Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Beautiful in Haiti

Mia & Rachel in Haiti 2009

I am moved to the point of tears this morning as God allowed me to pray with and for one of my dearest friends, Rachel, as she counts down the hours until she moves to Haiti. Yes, we are across the country from each other, but thinking of her in another country is a whole different kind of "missin" of her that I will do.

What fills me now is the hope, the expectant hope of what is to come. I know that God has amazing things in store as she goes to literally be His hands and feet.

I love her so and I love that the Lord joins us with people to walk this life with and then sends us out to do life with and for others. What an amazing God we have.

Please check out her blog, support her and the ministry in prayer, and if so moved support her financially. http://livinghaiti.blogspot.com/


Proverbs 18:24
A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment