Monday, September 16, 2013

The Buzzings in My Head



I don't have the answers, but I always have a lot of questions. So if you are curious about what's rumbling around in my head and heart today, here goes!

I have, for years, struggled with Trust. Then, when I think I have it curbed, I go through the 12 steps and see how far I have to go. God is always working to grow me in this area, particularly in the area of trusting others.

So, if my heart cry is to trust God more, how does that translate into trusting other people? Is it a cop out to say I trust God, just not people.... probably!

How do I learn when to trust others after having confidentialities broken repeatedly and simply want to trust God alone with my secrets and heart cries?

What does TRUST really look like in my life? Where is that line when I lack trust in God and put more trust in my own abilities. My prayer there is that God would reveal those areas in my life quickly.

Well, that's just what is swimming around today. What I do know is that God if faithful in all areas of my life and the lives of those who TRUST in Him.

So I trust the Lord and at the same time ask Him to help me with my lack of it.  

One day I will strive no more, but until then, I count it all joy to be refined through the fire.

What area does God repeatedly refine in you? 



No comments:

Post a Comment