Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Some Food for your Life


I read my dear friends devotions each day that she sends them. Today spoke to me deeply as I was in the midst of doing my own Bible study dealing with loneliness and the Apostle Paul was one of the followers we learned from. I learned how Paul dealt with the possibility of loneliness, being imprisoned and isolated in that cold damp prison. He even wrote to Timothy wanting him to come and visit. Yet even in that loneliness Paul ran to His Father, He sought comfort and safety in His Lord, Jesus Christ.

That is really all I have to say, the rest I wanted to share with you through my friends blog. Enjoy. May theses words bless you today where ever you are at and remind you of what a great and faithful Lord we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment