Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Stand Firm

Sometimes my life is like a series of unfortunate events...Tripping on stage, hitting my head on boom mics while singing, running out of gas, walking into doors....and today having the water shut off mid shower at the hotel. All these things are par for the course when it comes to me, but today some of the things that were happening were clearly spiritual warfare.

It is no surprise for me that Satan would try and hinder what we are doing as I know how powerful the music that we are working on is. This CD is going to be amazing, I already know this by evidence of all the things that were happening today. Yet in the midst of it all, even more amazing things were accomplished.

It is such a powerful thing to have a producer who prays for you, prays in the midst of music and who, at every glitch, calls on the name of Jesus. I am truly blessed to be working with some amazing people this week.

Jeff McCullough a brilliant music producer

Arnie Vilches a beautifully gifted guitarist

Mark Snyder the talented writer of most of the songs

........and getting to go out some cool new restaurants. I give a thumbs up to Agrusa's 

PRAYER REQUESTS
Protection From the devil's scheme's
Strength for our families as we work hard to complete these recording
Health & Strength

Thank again for your support!

2 comments:

  1. Mia, you DID NOT go to Agrusa's in Escondido, did you? That's my hometown. It's changed a lot over the years, but I'm pretty sure Agrusa's is still in the same location it's been in for maybe 40 years! Hoping & dreaming with you for a powerful, beautiful, worshipful, offering of worship to our mighty Lord. Persevere. He is your strength & your song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Amen. HE is our strength and our Song!!

    ReplyDelete